Supervision of all cage activities, including insuring the integrity and professionalism of the Ohiya Casino & Resort. Provide excellent customer service with change and assist customers with general information and service. Reports to the payroll/Personnel manager & or Casino Manager.
- Must be able to obtain gaming license.
- Must have a high school graduate or equivalent, prefer Associate Degree graduate
- Must possess excellent math skills.
- Must have some experience with calculator.
- Must be accurate and efficient with cash handling.
- Two years cash handling experience preferred.
- Must have a friendly outgoing personality.
- Must be a team player.
- Must be able to handle a high-pressure environment.
- Must be alcohol and drug free, able to pass a drug-screened test and be physically and mentally able to work in a casino environment, with employees and the general public.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to perform duties in a team work environment.
- Must be able and willing to work in a smoke filled environment.